Saturday 16 February 2013

Rocks Hair

After having a photograph taken at work recently, I realised how pathetic my hair looked and was in desperate need of attention.  I love getting my hair cut at Kuki Hair on the Bellenden Road - the vibrating chairs send me into a trance - but as it has grown in popularity, I couldn't get an appointment for two weeks.

A few people on various local forums had mentioned a newly opened salon close to Denmark Hill train station (in the shop where Odie & Amanda used to be) called Rocks Hair.  What a find.  Miguel, who coincidentally, used to work at Kuki Hair on Sundays and is pals with Shingo and Pauline, did a super job.  We had a quick chat about chopping all my hair off, Miguel went off upstairs to find a hair book he had seen a picture in the night before, and it must have been fate, because it was exactly what I wanted.

I love my haircut and Miguel makes a good espresso too!

Follow him on Twitter @ RocksHair, he's on Facebook too.

No comments:

Post a Comment